there are no vacancies available.
Senior Investment Associate
The Senior Investment Associate reports to the Chief Investment Officer and is responsible for research analysis and provision of relevant information and for making recommendations on alternative investments. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
A Marketing and Communications Lead who understands our purpose to deliver sustainable innovations that affect a billion people, and is able to guide our communication plans to deliver on this and effectively engage all our various stakeholders..
• Develop an overall communication plan that positions NEXT176 as a credible player in the entrepreneurial and corporate innovation ecosystems in all Old Mutual markets (as a minimum geographic footprint) The strategy should reflect the needs of the various teams and stakeholders across the various communication channels• Collaborative with good EQ.
• Support the formulation of communication strategies for ventures and investees (where needed).
• Ensure integrity and compliance to the Next176 brand strategy across all channels and associated usage with OML Group.
Planning and execution:
• In consultation with the various teams, manage the development of an engagement plan aligned with the overall communication plan (accounting for all communication channels and events).
• Where necessary, drive the development of any accompanying content plans, calendars.
• Drive the execution of all engagements, content creation and posting, brand refreshes and other communication requirements for the realisation of the overall communication plan.
• Support the leadership team in securing and handling PR engagements, through briefing media, planning talking points, and arranging schedules.
• Ensure internal communications are current and relevant to support the development of the desired team culture.
• Plan and co-ordinate the execution of events as required to meet the communications plan.
• Manage the events calendar for Next176 ensuring that events are well planned and timed to deliver maximum value through tangible results and outcomes.
• Have a good understanding of Next176 business and associated ventures to ensure appropriate application of a communication and events strategy.
• Actively research and keep up to date with digital and industry trends and recommend new ways communications can be enhanced within our business.
• Review new technologies and keep business at the forefront of developments in communication.
• Identify, build and maintain sustainable relationships with relevant partners in OML, professional bodies and/or regulatory bodies, to support the implementation of communication and marketing solutions.
• Manage relationships and evaluate performance of service providers and external consultants and ensure all the services are delivered in line with the agreed standard and cost.
• Maintain and coordinate marketing and communication activities across Next176 and OML to ensure compliance and synergies to ensure we meet our objective.
• Coordinate relationships with other stakeholder groups and associates who influence internal and external marketing communication implementations. This includes designated communication partners from OML group.
• Manage agency and partner relationships to ensure the best quality support and service delivery.
Reporting and Insights:
• Establish benchmarks on high performance on all our communication channels (including events).
• Track and report results of executed projects in line with these benchmarks.
• Analyse key metrics and provide insights and recommendations to business.
• Ensure adherence to the Next176 brand strategy and governance processes, ensuring compliance with relevant Old Mutual governance processes and forums, where appropriate.
• Ensure appropriate quality assurance processes are in place.
• In consultation with the various teams and stakeholders, develop and manage the marketing budget, review and solicit the required approvals for expenditure in line with set budget, identify and implement cost efficiencies.
• Brand Strategy, Internal Communications, Marketing Budgets, Marketing Communications (MarCom), Public Relations (PR), Strategic Communication.
• Bachelor of Commerce (BComm): Marketing And Public Relations.
• 29 July 2022.